Why IRAM ?
Why IRAM is important to the Indian Radio industry?
- Providing an industry currency
• IRAM measures listenership of all the radio stations in India – who listens, where, when and how?
• It is designed to become the trading currency for all radio stations in India.
• It is desgned to be used by media agencies to plan and buy advertising on radio in a focused manner.
• It is designed to be used by radio owners to pitch for business, sell advertising and increase audience as well as monitor popularity of programs.
- The value of a common currency
• Both agencies and media owners use the same source of information in their transactions.
• This provides an open and transparent basis for conducting business.